- Constructed from supple and durable full -grain leather associated with polyamide fabric.
- Reinforcements on palm and thumb provides superior grip.
- Leather reinforced outer hand with paddings on landing zones provides maximum abrasion resistance. Synthetic leather reinforced outer hand with paddings on landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance.
- Ergonomic stretch insert in palm.
- Durable PU knuckle protection with heated stamped logos.
- Palm, fingers and backhand padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection.
- Protective cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around wrist and raises the entire profile of the glove to protect wrist bone from impact in a crash.
- Adjustable Velcro closure on cuff.
- Leather stretch accordions on fingers and for a superior fit and flexibility.
- Touchscreen compatible index finger tip.
- Reflective insert on backhand area and finger for greater visibility.
- Printed logo.
- Third and fourth finger bridge prevents finger roll separation in the event of a slide.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
- Made with Drystar Membrane construction technology which bonds all layers in glove.
Alpinestars SP-Z Drystar Glove