Built for communicating with another rider, the SF2 Bluetooth Communication System provides 2-way intercom communication up to 800 m (880 yards) in open terrain.
The SF2 also lets riders enjoy smartphone connectivity allowing for music streaming, taking and making phone calls, and hearing turn-by-turn GPS directions. Plus, with the Audio Overlay™ feature, riders can simultaneously listen to music and use the intercom so you are never disconnected. Plus, with the Quick Charging capabilities, you will be ready to start your ride in no time.
- 13 hour talk time
- Wide volume control
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Bluetooth 4.1 technology
- Advanced Noise Control
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Lithium polymer with 1.5 hour charging time
- Quick Charge: 30 minutes of charging equals 4 hours intercom